Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Christmas In July~ Day 1... A Thank You!


What an amazing weekend! Just to start I would like to thank all those who helped me achieve my goal of hosting an Art Event! It was amazing!!! My partners in fun & creativity~ Mom (Kathy) and Lexi! They sewed, mod podged & gathered supplies like crazy for me! The teachers~ Kathy, Lexi & Mendy were fabulous!! Mendy drove in from Houston for us!! The guests~ Julie, Kristi, Katherine, Kelli, Laurie & Tammy were wonderful! The Aledo Bake Shop was so welcoming, helpful and yummy! The local shops were great to provide goodies for our Welcome Bags~ Forte', Fal de Ral & Urban West... so spectacular!
The weekend met and surpassed all my goals and dreams for the day! It was the perfect size with the best mix of ladies for our first Event!!! Loved every single minute of it!!!
Can't wait for the next Event!!!!!
Thanks again :)
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment