Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break and Easter decorations!








































Spring Break has been wonderful! A very low key time at home this year!

We began the break by visiting the Funky Finds Art Show at Will Rogers~ we found some great finds!! I loved the Altered Muse booth!

If you visited and picked up a book~ check out the add for Paper Cowgirl!!

Registration will begin this week for Paper Cowgirl~ so keep your eyes open!

We also spent the day in McKinney enjoying their quaint shops~ found one that I love for altered items! Stopped by some great little antique stores. It was a fun 4 generation day of shopping!

Lexi and I had girls day yesterday with shopping, a facial for Lex and ended the night Glimmer Misting the night away with Heidi Swapp on her Wednesday night Webcast!! So much fun!

Here is my house (above~ a few of the decorations) Either me or the computer doesn't want to post the way I want it to post! I really wanted my post at the top and pictures below~ it didn't work! Now that the Easter is upon us and I've put out the decorations! We are so ready for the Easter Bunny to stop by!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for attending the Funky Finds Spring Fling! I designed the ad for the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat...I wish I could attend! If you'd like to know about future events we will be holding, please sign up for our monthly newsletter. http://funkyfinds.us/funkynews/top.html

    Jessica Dougherty

    ReplyDelete