Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years!



Happy New Years! I hope everyone had an amazing New Years Eve!

For those of you participating in My Altered Bottle Swap~ check your email for your Altered Bottle Swap Buddy! I'm looking forward to this 1st swap of the New Year! I think the Altered Bottle will be fun and stressfree to accomplish!
I found lots of examples on Flickr but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to copy and post.. so if you are in need of examples to look at ~ I posted a few examples last week. Just go to Flickr and search~ Altered Bottles and there are quite a few really nice examples! I know we are all creative and really don't need much inspiration unless you have never done an altered bottle and you just want some clarification! Feel free to emai me if you have any questions!
Happy Creating.
Remember to mail out your bottle by January 24th! Please email me when you ship your bottle so I can mark your name off the list and please also email me when you receive your bottle!!!
Thanks for playing!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Heidi stopping by from Danielle's vintage valentine swap. Looking forward to some vintage valentine fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi! I'm looking forward to the Vintage Valentine fun as well~~ great idea!!!
    Happy New Years!!

    ReplyDelete