Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer 2011



I've been away so long... Well my goal this summer is to blog at least three times a week! We shall see!!

Summer 2011~~ has been amazing so far!
I began the break by attending one day of Gilded's Art Event~ The Art of Spring! I loved the bracelet that we created! I met some wonderful ladies at my table!! It was sad to have missed the entire weekend but the day I was there~ was nice!
The next week was Paper Cowgirl! Loved it! Karla Nathan was there teaching her "Dressform" class!!! AMAZING!! I had met Karla at Silver Bella back in November and loved her & her work!! This class exceeded all my expectations! Loved meeting Shelley Massey~ wonderful journaling class~ can't wait to take her classes again in the future! "Through the Seasons" with Jennifer Stewart was great~ we always enjoy Jennifer's classes! Lisa McIlvain taught "Encaustic Memories"~~ I feel in love with the industrial heat gun!!! My project turned out great~ I "encausted" a great picture of Gig~ my grandmother!!! She loves it!! Mom, Lexi & I had a wonderful weekend creating together! Friday night ~ Cindy hosted a Prom!!! What fun~ I wore my Senior Homecoming dress (which also happened to be Mom's 20 year Reunion dress!) Loved it and it was Polka dot and the prom was held at "Polka Dots!" We had vendors night Saturday and I really enjoyed vending again this year!
This week Lexi and I have been having fun hanging out at home creating and shopping & lunching with Gig!! It's been great!
We have lots more fun to fit in this summer!! Hopefully I can keep up on the posts!
I'll be posting pics of "Art" stuff that I accomplish this summer as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment