Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday ArT EveNT!






Thank you to all the amazing talented women who joined me for my "Happy, Happy Birthday ArT EVenT!! We had such a fun day!!
Shopping at Antique Alley~ what fun! I found a few goodies.. quite a few of my regular & favorite vendors weren't there.. I think they had already headed down to Round Top :(But there was still lots of goodies!
Saturday was great! We created a Crown, Wand & Book! It was so exciting~ Jess from Kinderstampo stopped by to enjoy lunch with us and show us some of the new stamps & charms!! She made each of us the cutest tag~ loved it!! What a great treat!!
Julie, Laurie, Cami, Tammy, Nikki, Kathy, Lexi & I had a great day of creating! I can't wait until our next creative journey!
Some pictures of our fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment