Friday, October 2, 2009

Lexi's Birthday and Sweet and Sinister Swap


I really wanted to post regularly but life simply got in the way!!! I'm home today with my little one (my 13 year old little one!) Her birthday was Wednesday and she got the flu as a surprise :(
Yuk!!
I finished up my Black and White Sweet and Sinister Swap this week and got it mailed out on the due date~ October 1st! Why I always redo my swaps the week they are do rather than mailing early is crazy!!! I hope Grace likes what she gets! I'm going to post some sneek peeks later today! I think it turned out cute! On Monday evening I found a super cute black and white cigar box that I just had to alter and use in my swap!!! I had found a great pair of vintage gloves a few weeks back and found a way to brighten up the presentation of them~~~ "Diamonds are a girls best friend!" It was so fun! I can't wait for Grace to get it in the Big Apple~ It had guarantee delivery in 2 days which I just realized is Saturday and I mailed it to her work :( So she probably won't get it until Monday!!
I'll be back to post pictures later!

1 comment:

  1. You are so Fabulous! I Finally was allowed to read your blog after I received the greatest box filled with goodies. The cigar box was filled with goodies also! Thank you so very much on being a great swap partner. Look forward to seeing more goodies you create, you are so talented so glad I got to know you. Hugs Grace

    ReplyDelete