Friday, October 2, 2009

Lexi's Sweet 13 "Breakfast at Tiffany's Birthday party!"


We celebrated Lexi's 13th Birthday with a "Breakfast at Tiffany's~ Audrey Hepburn" Birthday party with the cousins! We had a nice afternoon! The decorations, craft (collaged frame), cake and friendships worked out great! Lexi is celebrating with her girlfriends from school next weekend at a Dallas Hotel, Dallas Restaurant and day of shopping! I think Lexi's birthday was great! We got the sign in our town painted or fabriced :) Lexi wanted zebra themed with pink writing! So we put up fabric and used hot pink duct tape~ quite creative if I do say so myself!! She got pink roses on the morning of her birthday and the flu on the evening of her birthday :( So her girlfriend party had to be moved to next weekend! Not so fun but all in all a great 13th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I looked at your daughters birthday pictures! I am so jealous I want a Tiffany party also! She is georgeous, everything you create is Beautiful!! Wish her a Happy Birthday! Grace

    ReplyDelete