Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A little bit late :( Check my blog tomorrow tonight for a give-a-way!





I got behind with Life in General!!! I have been meaning to post pics and just now got the chance!
Here are a few! I'll post more this evening!!
It has been a great but busy few weeks!
Lots of shopping and trying to find goodies for Silver Bella and Paper Cowgirl!
I'm working on Swaps galore for Paper Cowgirl~ an embellished horse, paper dolls, ATC cards, memory book, hat, sash.. just to name a few! I think I'll be busy for a while!
I did get my projects finished for Pinkalicious coming up on May 16!!! I will post pictures of those this evening!
Some things I've been working on and finished are included now!
I have been wanting to create an altered birdhouse for months now and finally completed it! I completed a fun page with Prima products! I completed the vintage hand mirror that I purchased last year~it turned out really well!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment